Sunday 9 October 2011

Week 11: Case Study- Intended Technology

For my intended technology i will use Crysis Sandbox Editor as my 3rd form for my presentation. This computer game engine displays graphics clearly and the level of realism of the materials, shaders and visual effects are phenomenal.

i think this is could definitely be the future for designing and Architecture as you can visualise the designs in realtime. Once placed in the game you can explore your structures and the surrounding environments you have created and edit elements that need to be changed, thus could save a lot of money if your design gets built in real life.

I think Crysis can portray my theme and ideas really well and show how my two structures that create my Architecture work together in their environment. I will create videos and images to capture the works.


The programs I will be using for my final works include Revit Architecture, 3ds Max, Sketchup, Crysis Sandbox, Photoshop, Indesign, Microstation...

No comments:

Post a Comment